My name is Bill, and I've owned this domain name since 1999. I have no current plans to sell it.
I've created and operated many different websites over the years. You can find my current ones listed below.
You'll also find links to my social media channels (Facebook / Twitter / YouTube) and contact email. Thanks for visiting!
- The Devil's Mischief, my comedy/novelty podcast I've been running since 2003.
- GeorgeCarlin.net, an UNofficial website dedicated to American comedian George Carlin.
- Yes, I'm also on social media: Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, MeWe.
- Miscellaneous stuff still hanging around:
- My blog, A Place For My Stuff, which I used mostly to chronicle my conquests over clutter.
- ZepTribute.com, the site I've used for numerous Led Zeppelin tribute bands I've been in.
- RoyalOrleans.net, one of the aforementioned Zep bands.
- YoureGoingtoHell.com, just to spite the proselytizer who stupidly registered the domain name that was almost the same name, but grammatically incorrect.
- The Word Salad Generator
- WarlockWilliam.com, for my professional Tarot, Numerology, etc. readings which I used to do in Salem, but now I'm semi-retired from.
- I've used "imjustabill.com" to house many other sites over the years which I've long since taken down. These include Look Out: The Dio Humor Site, The Black Sabbath Game, Hellywood, the personal page World of Bill M., a Black Crowes trading page, and probably some others I'm forgetting. So if you found some really, really old link to one of these pages and are wondering why you've been redirected to this page instead, that's why.
Besides reaching me through social media, you can also email me at the address below. Sorry, but you'll have to manually type this one in so that I know you're human. It's an easy email address to remember, though:
About the "imjustabill" name
For those who didn't know, the name "I'm Just a Bill" is taken from the 1976 Schoolhouse Rock! song of the same title, sung by jazz trumpeter Jack Sheldon: